paris nuna

Group to Receive All Gift SL

Share
Click The Pic, To Join Group,
and You will receive message SL Gift For ToDay





Rule To Easy Get all SL Gift For ToDay:

✿ You must add me Nuni Apriana and be my SL sister, and you can claim all gift

✿ Join Group "SL Gift For ToDay" & you will receive message fb, if I've done Post SL Gift

✿ For the next claim Metro Ticket, You Must add my another fb Nuna Dansleciel & be SL sister too

✿ If you want "return" gift just one time for one day sis, I can't use them all

✿ Leave message or comment and if you want to req SL Gift for ToDay

✿ And Finally, Enjoyed All Gift sis




Most POPULAR!
For ToDay



All Sister can claim it

Add me nuny_stma@yahoo.com 

& nuni.apriana@yahoo.co.nz

Share to:

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 komentar:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g:
:h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment